Johnson Carbide Products – “JCP” – got its start in 1953 when Frederick E. Johnson started making special carbide tools in his garage in Saginaw, Michigan. Over the next several years, a market for his carbide tools emerged based on the consistent quality which was inherent in each and every “Johnson” product.
Today, an energetic and talented fourth generation ownership group is operating as JCP, LLC and is taking the company to new heights by embracing just the right mixture of existing proven manufacturing techniques and processes with state-of-the-art 3-D engineering and CNC manufacturing.
JCP, LLC is focused on application specific solutions for hole making and other material removal challenges. We have assembled a team of seasoned professionals who are dedicated to producing consistent quality in every order and driven to delivering satisfaction to each and every customer.
More than 60 years after Fred’s humble start, Johnson Carbide Products’ dedication to quality is simply